Friday, November 24, 2006

Oh my God!!!

Various tones, expressions and octaves were used depending on the reactions by the people who got the news. To some it was shocking, to some suprising, others considered it with envy and yet others who know me better followed it with, "This was to be expected of you."

What am I talking about? Well, it is something with many of you will consider with raised eyebrows. I am going to Singapore. No, thats not it. I am going to Singapore on work. There is more to come, I am going to Singapore on work and R is coming with me. HEE HAA HAA HAA. Pre-marraige honey moon. Cool na.

This idea was not exactly met with approval from my parents but then my mom said, "Jaane do, there are times when you let your child decide. She is now out of our hands." His parents did not give up so easily but then he didn't exactly ask for their permission. His mother did try to talk to me about it, something to the effect of what will people say? I replied something to the effect of who gives a damn.

Finally after a lot of yes/ no/ maybe I am going tonight. Everything is in place. I will be back on December 3. Till then silence shall prevail on this space.

Comments:
"Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn!"- Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind.

What say? :-)
 
WOW...sahi hai....sooooo sweet of your parents !!!!

LOL@ ur mamma's comment..'She is now out of our hands'...

mazee karna..shopping karna...
 
Ha ha , well doesnt come as a surprise to me since we hd already discussed this.

But you make the best of the opportunity and enjoy the trip :-))
 
hey hope ur havin a g8 trip .. csame here via manish's page .. interestin read .. wl come again .
 
cool... have fun!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]