Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This time of the year

Those of you have been regular here know that I have to do the vanishing act at this time of the year due to the deadline of financial year end, March 31.

I won't be adding anything new out here till mid-April or so because firstly March is already a month with double the work than normal, secondly my accountant wants to take a holiday in mid-April and thirdly the statutory auditors are coming in from next week. In short, I am in for a royal mess.

The second story of the Mumbai Trilogy is fresh in the mind and I manage to write a para or two beech beech mein but I don't think I can complete it soon. So, will see you all sometime, if I survive this March 31 and its after shocks.

P.S. Thank you all for the encouragement to my first story. Hope to keep at it.

Comments:
me first!
 
oh, you gonna be busy too! take care and i hope the auditors don't give u too much trouble!
 
will be back for the future episodes.

Work .. hmm .. it's a big pain u know. Shudnt there be a way to just get paid w/o doing anything.

Guess i need to somehow become a manager soon :)
 
Maybe you can give the auditors ur story and the blog to read - they would be too engrossed to bother u much ;)
 
I know. God Bless you.
 
It’s known that you will disappear in March :P

Hope you will come back with another story of your trilogy. See ya.
 
Ok! so you'll be busy ..
best of luck about the audits ..
See you ...
 
okay march over...next installment please
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]